Tuesday, May 28, 2013

You ask about Venus Tightening Pills, We answer (II) 



Q: I am in need of some help, I have a bladder prolapse which is pushing down on my vaginal wall and I have been reading online about Curcuma Comosa but I am getting mixed reviews. 

Some sites say it helps PREVENT a prolapse and some say it HEALS and helps Repair prolapse by tightening and strengthening the saggy vaginal wall. I would appreciate any help in this matter as I am just looking for something that helps to keep me away from surgery. 

Have you known this to help women with prolapse?   

I can tell you that we are the first one who brings this herb with our unique forula and because of your message I just found out that many web sites start to sell this kind of herb and I am not sure if they know exactly the herbs they are selling are the same kind of our herbs. Name in Thai and in scientific are different.

Yes our formula helps heal and repair the vaginal wall prolapse - we have great feedback with regular customers. This help avoid surgery or help improve your situation.  

  
I do have a prolapse of the bladder too (Cystocele) have u had anyone in the past with this same issue? I am assuming of course it will take more then the one bottle but how long do u think until I can actually tell?

Before purchasing I asked a bunch of questions and was told that many say it lifts so I am just wondering... also maybe I should take more then 2 two times a day?? Please let me know, I want so badly to have this work so I don't have to have surgery to lift ...thank you

   
(The customer decided to try Venus tightening pills, 
After 2 bottles, below is a message from this customer).
  

I will if I can afford it in the future maybe get more then 6 at a time. I think I will just put a order in for the 3 bottles because it is all I can afford without taking money for my food/grocery money.  I wish I could afford more but it's tight here right now. Thank you again, I appreciate your help and for listening.
  
(a following message)  
  
It looks as if this week is really tight so I will only be able to afford just the one bottle this week (ordering now). ...
As for leaving feedback I have no problem with that, I would love to so it helps other women. Thank you again and I am putting my order in now :)  
  
-----------------------------------  
  

Q: Hi, will they still help me even though I last gave birth 20years ago?  
And can I use more then 2tablets in the morning and 2tablets at evening?
  
  
Yes, Our Venus (Curcuma comosa tightening pills) still help you no matter how long of your last pregnancy.  

Our unique herbs formula is very very safe - you can take even up to 8-10 pills per day without toxic. But 4 pills a day would already give you tightening effects.    
  
  
Q: I have had a hysterectomy and had my cervix also removed due to large fibroids..... Will your Curcuma comosa pills still work to tighten my vagina walls
  
Yes definitely the Venus - curcuma comosa vaginal tighetning pills will tighten the vaginal wall regardless of the unterus and cervix.  
  
The results are premanent. If you stop pills, it will not get loose again.    
Venus contains 400 mg per pill which you can take at once and to see the real effects.  



Venus Curcuma comosa tightening pills, formulated by certified Thai herbalist medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment