Thursday, May 16, 2013

Best vagina tightening pills that work


We are always happy that our customers are satisfied with the Venus tightening pills. 

Here is another feedback.


---------------------------------------------------------------------


Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 00:53:55 -0700

From: mxxxxx@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Your tracking number
To: thaipureherbs@hotmail.com

Good morning Ivy,


The pills ARE GREAT. I feel myself tight again, it feels wonderful. My skin is glowing and everybody is asking me what am using, it feels ABSOLUTELY GREAT, i've got my confidence back on.


On taking my last bottle though, so i was wondering how much US dollars can i send through Western Union to send me 3 more bottles to Uganda.


Pliz respond ...


Kind regards,

Mxxxxx

--- On Tue, 4/2/13, PURE Miracle Herbs <thaipureherbs@hotmail.com> wrote:



From: PURE Miracle Herbs <thaipureherbs@hotmail.com>

Subject: RE: Your tracking number
To: "Mxxxx XXXX" <mxxxx@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 6:39 AM



Dear Mxxxxx,


Thank you for your kind message.


Please accept my apology for the delay. I have many queries in inbox amd missed some mails some times.

Yes, the pills in a zip bag are the same --just free gift for you.

Definitely, this formula helps glow your skin as well. In some women, they could feel that the herbs even lift up their face tone.

Hope you response well and fast with the herbs. 


Thanking you.


Best regards, 


Ivy PTing 


No comments:

Post a Comment